Being single has become a bit more popular these days. The proof is in the single celebrities and more people deciding that they just want to date instead of trying to mate. So perhaps you’re just better off being yourself and never falling in love.
Love is a pain, after all, right?
Here are some tips to make sure you’re not going to fall in love anytime soon:
- Don’t try to meet anyone – If you can’t meet the love of your life, you’ll never fall in love, after all. Makes sense, right?
- Don’t give any of your dates a second chance – If they screw up right once, they’re out of your life.
- Don’t listen to advice from your friends – Even though they might be completely honest, they’re not going to help you find someone new anyway.
- Don’t keep parts of your life secret – If you’re out on a date, air out all of your dirty laundry – and your deep dark secrets.
- Don’t listen to a word they say – Since they’re not going to be a partner for you, why bother listening to what they say?
Choosing to stay single is empowering and something you can start right now. Just follow this advice and you will certainly not get asked on a date again. Whew.