Married Dating, Top 5 Sites for Extramarital Affairs
- AshleyMadison.com • read more
Stay anonymous with private lockers • Pay as you go • Travel Man/Woman
- NoStringsAttached • read more
Live chat • Open the door to free users • Full privacy controls
- Gleeden.com • read more
Try it out membership • Video/voice chat
- Untrue.com • read more
Try it out membership • Buddy system • Private photo gallery
- IllicitEncounters.com • read more
Moderated • Matchfinder
Check out these astonishing facts I’ve dug up by doing a little research:
- It’s estimated that 1 in 10 people using regular dating sites are already married
- Nearly 40% of us will have an affair at some point in our lives
- Scientific studies worldwide show that about 10% of babies are born as a result of an affair
- Women are just as likely to be unfaithful as men
- Many who cheat are never found out
When we think of online dating, we most likely think of sites for singles. However, the truth is that many attached and even married people are also using the internet as a way to meet new people and to develop relationships. Sometimes they are seeking only friendship, but more often than not, they are indulging in extra-marital affairs and infidelity.
In some cases, they may be in open relationships where dating outside the relationship isn’t considered outside the boundaries.
While these sites do attract criticism, they also keep things up front among those who use them. When you find a date, you know what you’re getting. For many people, this is better than hiding the fact that you’re also in another serious relationship. Taking these people off of regular dating sites means people looking for 1-1 relationships are less likely to come across those who’re already attached.
Dating sites for cheaters create an openness, since both sides know the situation from the outset.
Here’s my rundown of the best 5 in this category:
- Cost: Packages start at $59.99 (100 credits) Try for Free
- Members: 1.3 million+ active users
- Rating: [rating=5] 130 reviews
With millions of active members, Ashley Madison is the go to place for people who want to indulge in extra-marital affairs and those who’re single but want to date someone who’s in a relationship. They offer those in a very unique position a venue to safely find exactly what they are looking for.
In addition to a well organized format and mobile access, they provide members the means to stay strictly anonymous. You are allowed to put as little or as much information on your profile as you please and you can also control exactly who gets to see what with the private lockers. This is designed to help you to keep your presence hidden – except to those you want to communicate with . Here’s how it works:
- Credit system• Everything works on credits, so access to email and instant chat requires the purchase of credits. When your credits expire you lose access until you top up again.
- Chat and email• Basically, access is free for female members. Women can send emails, chat invitations and do pretty much everything for free…men pay.
- Travel Man/Woman• If you are taking a trip away, you can send invites to meet a select group of women (or men) in your destination city.
- Private showcase• Privacy settings let you manage who can see your personal stuff and this allows you to use keys to protect your private content.
- Cancellation• When you close your account, you can choose either Disable or Full Delete (see full details). If you choose Full Delete the company will erase your entire history from the website – including chat sessions and even emails in other peoples’ inboxes.
Men outnumber women. Is that a problem? Not really. It appears that the majority of men are looking for sex outside of their marriage, while most women are on there because they are lacking a connection in their existing relationship (see more). There are plenty of opportunities for those men who show that they want to connect with women on a more intimate level than simply having a quick “one nighter”.
Does it get expensive? Yes and no. Unlike other sites that charge a monthly or quarterly subscription, Ashley Madison allows members to control what they use and when with a credit system. This means you do not have to worry about your membership expiring or upgrading accounts in order to gain access to certain features. You just pay for what you use. Once you use-up your credits, you lose access until you purchase more.
Member Initiated Contacts: When you buy any credit plan you are given one month’s allowance of Member Initiated Contacts. This means if anyone sends you a message first, you can reply to them without using up your own credits.
The free account gives virtually unlimited access. The only proviso is that you can’t read or send messages without credits. Try it Out
No Strings is a relatively new site from Friendfinder Inc. Thanks to having this huge, well known brand behind them, they’ve already gained a sizeable membership and are attracting around 20,000 new joiners every week.
As with other Friendfinder sites, No Strings has a standard format and choice of features. The main exception being that it has a whole bunch of additional privacy and security settings to help protect members’ identities.
Here’s a basic run down of how it works:
- Joining• Creating a profile can be done for free, this gives you browsing ability and you’re able to view thumb sized photos. You can also upload your own videos/photos and restrict access using the privacy controls.
- Communication• You need to upgrade to VIP in order to communicate (sending emails or live chat), as well as viewing other people’s videos.
- Chat• Once you’ve found someone, they have something called “private call”. With this you can telephone the other person and still remain anonymous. The service uses untraceable numbers so there is no chance of your identity being revealed.
- Open the Door• If you’re a VIP member, you have the option to “Open the Door” to standard members and allow them to contact you.
Isn’t this just another “Friendfinder hook-up site”? Well, yes and no. It does contain lots of erotic photos, as well as promotions for live cam shows and so on. But underneath that there are real people looking for real encounters. By the way, you have the option to switch-off adult content, after which you’ll just see PG rated profiles.
What are the chances of success? A lot of men join for free then wait to be contacted. But genuine women will not pay to chat to men (using “open the door” access) – and those that will you probably would not want to meet anyhow.
Upgrading significantly increases your chances of success, because a)your profile gets highlighted, and b)unlike the vast majority of men on there who’re trying to “get laid for free”, you have the option to use “open the door” to chat with hot females. Remember, these are females who men on free accounts can’t reach. Try for Free
Another website geared toward married people is Gleeden.com. The site is managed entirely by a female only crew. Gleeden is unique in that it lets women rate its male members. This acts as a kind of “referral system” in that men with a bad reputation soon get rumbled. Not only that, women can use the site completely for free.
It is an international site, with around 74,000 active users. It has become quite popular, but it’s been around for quite a while; coming online in 2010. Like most cheater sites, it has a lot of male members, though the free access for women and other perks does improve things somewhat.
Here’s how it works:
- Free membership• You can join as a guest (entirely free) and setup your own personal ad including photos and videos. You can browse, receive emails, send flirts, access the group chat rooms and create favorite lists.
- Full access• Realistically, for men if you want to meet someone you will need to upgrade, otherwise, you’ll be very lonely indeed. You can’t send emails nor use the live chat system.
- Video/voice chat• Available to full members, and lets you have 1-on-1 sessions with your chosen “date”.
What about privacy? Gleeden is strictly anonymous. You can place your content (either photos, or videos) into private folders and then, on those you can set your desired access. Allowed settings are public or “friends”. There just isn’t the same level of privacy options as are available on the two sites above. Anyone in your friends list can see your private photos.
What’s the chance of success? I found Gleeden to be a bit less active than the other sites, the group areas were often empty and I only got replies to a couple of the emails I sent out. The layout was also quite confusing, and could do with being a bit easier to get around. The plus is that their app is well designed and let you get updates on the move.
Most of “the profiles” on there do seem genuine and to have real, ordinary people behind them. You certainly don’t get the feeling of it being stuffed with model-like airbrushed photos.
Like a lot of other “adult oriented sites”, most of the males on there create free accounts and act like “horny teenage boys”, trying to get laid. If you can rise above that (and let’s face it that doesn’t take much), and show women you are willing to offer them something they couldn’t get in 5 minutes at their local bar, you’ll be on to a winner.
- Cost: 1 Month $29.95 Try for Free
- Members: 7,000+ many inactive.
Needs to attract more women
- Rating: [rating=3] 1 reviews
Like other married dating sites, Untrue caters to attached men seeking attached women in their area; thus the ratio is about 7 men to every 1 woman.
Once you’ve become a member, you can provide information about yourself. It’s pretty free form, so you’re able to be creative and provide the information you’d like others to know about yourself, without divulging things you don’t want people to know.
The main problem I found is that “Untrue” seems to be targeted mostly at young, adolescent males. They don’t do a lot to attract female members, and that results in a high proportion of men seeking very few women. Many of the profiles looked dormant and hadn’t been updated in years.
As dating sites go, it has a fairly typical format with some enhanced privacy options thrown-in. Running through:
- Getting started• Like everyone, you start off with a free account which gives you the ability to create a photo profile ad, browse other profiles, view postage sized photos, and send flirts.
- Next level• Upgrading your account is mandatory if you want to be able to talk to anyone. Not only that, you can’t even use the custom search option with the free account.
- Being discreet• Like the other sites, you have the option to create private galleries for your personal content, and permission these on a user-by-user level. You also have the option to get verified, however it appears not many do so as it involves sending in ID documentation.
- Buddy system• One thing I liked about Untrue is that they have a buddy feedback system – basically other members can rate people they’ve dated. While it is open to abuse, it does offer some useful pointers about people you encounter.
Untrue has too few members and needs to do more to attract women. With its explicitly imagery it has a “porno site” feel about it – not ideal for attracting quality members.
Although Ashley Madison remains the most popular married dating site in the world, Illicit Encounters serves this same market in the UK.
They cater to married people looking for some sort of relationship outside their marriage. In some cases, it’s certainly sex, but in others it may simply be someone with whom to share common interests.
Illicit Encounters has been around since 2003, but only has about 9,000 active users, with a male/female ratio of 85%-15%. Here’s how it works:
- Signup• There’s a four page questionnaire. You do not provide your name or address just information about your physical appearance, along with your hobbies and interests.
- Approval• I had to wait to get approved. Once you’re approved, you’ll be able to browse profiles and photos, do searches, and send winks and flirts to other members.
- Matchfinder• This tool helps you to locate people you may be interested in. Free members (male) can only view. They can’t communicate with anyone.
- Upgrading• Men have to upgrade to be able to send messages. Women can send and receive messages for free.
Illicit Encounters is big on helping members maintain their privacy, so most members don’t show photos to everyone who’s browsing, but rather only allow members with whom they’ve had online contact to see their photos (by setting passwords).
Unfortunately as well as there being few active profiles to choose from, I found a lot to be empty, and some even have “test data” in them.
The interface is not the most easy to use. Just trying to get a list of matches involves several clicks and selections. In the end I gave-up and went to the browse option, but even there you still have several links to click on like area and town before you eventually get to see profiles.
On top of this, the site has a whopping high price tag… a 1 month subscription will cost you £129.75 (about $220). There’s an option to buy credits instead of a subscription.https://blog.datingwise.com/2437/married/https://blog.datingwise.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/marriedpeople_dating.pnghttps://blog.datingwise.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/marriedpeople_dating-150x150.pngAffairs and CheatingReviewsAffairs,Ashley Madison,Cheating,Infidelity,MarriageAttached and even married people are using the internet more and more these days as a way to meet new people and to develop relationships. Here’s my rundown of the best 5 in this category. AshleyMadison.com • read more Stay anonymous with private lockers • Pay as you go •...taraTara Milleradmin@datingwise.comAdministratorDating and Relationship Advice