Dating Body Language
[adv_large_float_right] Experts say that body language is more than 50% of our communication. So, when you’re out meeting people, or on a first date, it’s a good idea to be able to read these body cues. Here’s a sample of what some of these positions and gestures mean.
- An asymmetrical sitting position – Sitting on the diagonal toward a person is an indication of interest. Sometimes women will cross their legs with the foot on top pointing right at the man she’s interested in.
- She licks her lips – Women often lick their lips without even realizing it when she an attractive man.
- His eyebrows are raised – Men often raise their eyebrows when making eye contact with a woman they’re attracted to.
- He’ll stand tall with his muscles tight – Consider this the female equivalent of holding in your stomach.
- Mirroring – People who are flirting tend to mirror each other’s movements. If one person leans in to say something, the other leans in to hear it.
- Pupils – When we like someone we’re talking to, our pupils dilate.
- She plays with her hair – This is one of the most common ways a woman gives away that she’s interested. Men may also smooth their hair or adjust their tie.
Pay attention to the body language you’re giving and receiving the next time you’re out. It may be much easier to figure out who is interested in you… and to let them know that you’re interested too.https://blog.datingwise.com/1142/dating-body-language/FlirtingBody Language,FlirtingExperts say that body language is more than 50% of our communication. So, when you're out meeting people, or on a first date, it's a good idea to be able to read these body cues. Here's a sample of what some of these positions and gestures mean. An...taraTara Milleradmin@datingwise.comAdministratorDating and Relationship Advice