Inexpensive Date Ideas
Dating is fun, but, let’s face it, it’s expensive, too. Particularly in today’s economy, it’s important to find ways to go on a date without breaking the bank. Here are some date ideas that can provide a fun evening or afternoon for just a little cash.
- Attend a local art show, antique show or festival – During spring, fall and summer local events and festivals are easy to find. You can usually spend hours walking around and enjoying the festivities, and often admission is free. You’ll usually just need a little cash for buying some food and drink.
- Go on a picnic – Prepare a meal at home and take it to a nice spot. Location is critical for this date to be a success. Find a park or garden, or a beautiful place near a lake or river. Take along a Frisbee and some music and you have a very inexpensive and fun afternoon.
- Check out up and coming bands – No matter what your taste in music, there are local bands in your area that you can go see for little or no money. They typically play at smaller clubs where the cover charge is less and drinks cost less, too. You might find a new favorite group right in your own back yard.
- Take a class together – This is a great way to learn something new together if you’re seeing someone seriously, with a weekly date paid for up front. For example, you can take 10 weeks of ballroom dance classes for about the same cost as one meal in a nice restaurant.
- Cook at home – A fancy dinner you cook yourself is far less expensive than one in a restaurant. You can cook alone and surprise your date with your culinary talents, or you can make cooking the meal together part of the date itself.
Whether you’re seeing one person seriously or going on occasional dates with different people, it’s great to find new and creative ways to spend your time together. And, finding inexpensive options for fun dates means you can really relax and enjoy yourself without worrying about the cost.https://blog.datingwise.com/1134/inexpensive-date-ideas/Dating EssentialsDate Ideas,Ho,MoneyDating is fun, but, let's face it, it's expensive, too. Particularly in today's economy, it's important to find ways to go on a date without breaking the bank. Here are some date ideas that can provide a fun evening or afternoon for just a little cash. Attend a local art...taraTara Milleradmin@datingwise.comAdministratorDating and Relationship Advice