When You Want to Meet the RIGHT Guy
There’s a difference between attracting men and attracting the right kind of men. Even when you’re online, there are plenty of things that you can do to make sure that Mr. Right looks your way.
- Be yourself – There’s nothing more important than being yourself with a guy. When you start to act like someone else to impress a guy, you will attract guys that are attracted to your ‘fake’ self. But you can’t keep up the charade forever, and you’ll both realize that you really weren’t a good match in the first place.
- Be happy – There’s nothing more attractive than a woman who is smiling or who is optimistic. When you’re satisfied with your life and you’re having a good time, men can tell. They want to be a part of that good time too. There’s no need to be serious unless that’s the way that you are.
- Be friendly – While you might not want to attract a certain guy, there’s no reason to be mean with him. This is especially true when you’re in the bar scene. Do you really think that that next guy that you want to talk to is going to be interested in someone that just was rude to another man that she doesn’t even know? When in doubt, politeness wins.
- Play up your assets – No, not those. When you’re out on the dating scene, try to draw attention to the parts of yourself that you like. Like your neck? Try a scoop neck shirt and a nice necklace. Like your face? Try on some attractive makeup. When you draw attention to your strong features, you will attract a man to your confident nature.
- Leave something to the imagination – While you might want to dress provocatively, that isn’t always the best course of action. Most men actually enjoy a woman who doesn’t reveal all in the first few minutes of talking. Try wearing something that is flattering, but that doesn’t reveal too much flesh. There’s always another time to do that.
The best advice is to be confident that you are someone that is worth a second look – because you are!
http://blog.datingwise.com/38/when-you-want-to-meet-the-right-guy/FlirtingAttraction,Bar,Body Language,Flirting,Friendly,Guys,Men,PositiveThere's a difference between attracting men and attracting the right kind of men. Even when you're online, there are plenty of things that you can do to make sure that Mr. Right looks your way. Be yourself - There's nothing more important than being yourself with a guy. ...taraTara Milleradmin@datingwise.comAdministratorDating and Relationship Advice