Online Cheating and You
There are two sides to this debate – one that supports infidelity online and one that says to avoid cheaters altogether.
To make things easier for you, here are the advantages to cheating online:
- You can be discreet
- You can meet other married people
- You can create online relationships
- You can have multiple relationships
- There are sites devoted entirely to married people who want to date
Here are the disadvantages to cheating online:
- There’s a permanent electronic record of your infidelity
- You might run into your spouse
- You can get ‘outed’ as a married person
- You can get caught much more easily
- You have to pay money
Is there an answer to whether or not you should cheat on your spouse? Only you can decide, but when it comes to creating a new relationship, it always seems to be better to get rid of the old before you bring in the new – online or not.
Maybe if you’re tempted to cheat online, you might want to talk to your spouse about what you feel. This can help you both figure out what you need to do to fix your relationship or to break it off.
They say cheaters are never winners, after all.http://blog.datingwise.com/184/online-cheating-and-you/Affairs and CheatingAffairs,Cheating,Fling,Infidelity,MarriedSome people start online dating for one reason - to cheat on their spouses. While this isn't exactly an honorable reason to date online, it's the truth. And it's becoming more rampant than ever. There are two sides to this debate - one that supports infidelity online...taraTara Milleradmin@datingwise.comAdministratorDating and Relationship Advice