December Dating Ideas
December is a great month for dating. Nearly every city, and even small communities have lots of activities going on that make for fun and often free, dates. And many of the winter activities you can attend are quite romantic. Here are some of our favorites.
- Holiday Light Displays – Lots of areas have drive through or walk through holiday light displays. If yours doesn’t, find a neighborhood that really does a good job of decorating for the holidays and go for a drive there.
- Ice Skating – You don’t have to live near Rockefeller Center to have romantic ice skating dates available. Lots of areas, especially where the weather is really cold, have winter skating rinks.
- Christmas Plays and Pageants – Churches and communities always put on Christmas shows. They can be a fun and inspiring way to spend an evening, just be sure to take your date’s faith into consideration before picking one.
- Volunteer – Spend a Saturday working with an organization that is helping provide toys or food to needy families during the holiday season. You’ll have fun and feel good about your time spent.
- Stay home and build a fire. Winter is also the season for hibernating. A warm fire with some hot chocolate and a great old Christmas movie is also a great way to spend a holiday evening.