Top 5 Dating Mistakes
There are a million clichés about stupid dating mistakes. But, you know how clichés come about, right? Because they happen so often. So, it’s a good idea every now and again to check yourself and make sure you’re not making any of these worst dating mistakes.
- Talking badly about your ex – No matter how bad he or she was, you have nothing to gain and a lot to lose by talking negatively about them. Actually, just don’t talk about them at all at first – good or bad. It just makes you look like you have a lot of baggage.
- Calling your new partner over and over again – Take it slow in the beginning – don’t overwhelm your new attraction with attention. You’re likely to look more like a stalker than a good match.
- Not calling your new partner if you said you would – If you don’t plan to call; don’t say you will. If you say you will call, do it – even if it’s to say that you’re not interested.
- Lying – Don’t lie about yourself. If the relationship continues, you’ll get caught. Then, you’re likely to have long term trust issues.
- Interrogation – Slow down already with the questions about how many kids he wants, ok? You can scare off a very nice potential partner by asking too many personal questions too fast.